Monday 30 November 2015

God's Word to You

I write a lot on this blog about casting down thoughts 
which stand against what God tells us to be true. 
So that leaves us with the question, what is true for the children of God? 
The following are God's words, from His bible to us. 
Take them, be blessed by them, and rest confidently in them 
because they are His promises to you.


Will you trust that your name is inscribed on the palm of My hand, that I could no sooner forget you than a mother could forget the child nursing at her breast? Will you believe that your just claim has come before my ears and that because I hear you, you have what you have asked for? Will you trust that My loving kindness and tender mercies are new every morning, that they will follow you all the days of your life, in every place that your foot shall tread or your wing shall take flight, even to the furthest depths of the sea? In trouble and persecution and nakedness and strife, My love will follow you and even the darkness shall be light about you.

I will deliver you from every snare and every trouble. I will strengthen you with My strength. I will perfect you. I will restore health to you, spirit, soul and body. Will you believe that the day of the righteous - and that means you, child - shines brighter and brighter to the coming day? That you not only have a future and a hope but that My grace is sufficient for your today, for your every trouble and trial? My healing and restoration redeems your yesterday and My strength secures your tomorrow?

You were set apart from your mother's womb, called to be My child, to walk in the works that I called forth for you at the beginning of time. The risen Christ dwells in you to strengthen you and to manifest His glory in your life. You no longer have to answer to sin and fear and sickness; you have been redeemed from the curse of the Law and now answer to a new master, not a slave driver or a task master, but an Abba father, and I am touched with the feelings of your infirmities. You hear My voice because you are the sheep of My pasture and the child of My hand. I have put My spirit in your heart: the Comforter, the Healer, the Counselor who will never leave you or forsake you. He will remind you of all that Christ has done and will do for you. He will remind you that Christ in you, is the hope of glory.

Child, I am committed to your care. I will lead you gently for My yoke is easy and you will learn from My light, un-burdensome and gentle ways. I hedge you both behind and in front and I have wrapped My arms around you. You are nestled between my shoulders, gathered in my arms as a mother hen gathers her little ones. I sing over you with tender mercies and I restore you with songs of deliverance. I teach you when to rest and when to walk. I know when you are weary and I make you lie down in peace. I give you sleep. I restore and refresh your soul, anointing your head with oil and preparing a table for you in the presence of your enemies. I invite you to eat at My table both now and forever.

I have trampled the serpent and all power now belongs to Me. I am the name above every name, power, throne, kingdom, dominion, illness and diagnosis. I have given you My authority to use. I have given you My mind so that you may refute every work and lie of the enemy. No weapon formed against you will prosper, even the gates of hell cannot prevail against you for I have established you. I have set all things beneath your feet.

You are seated in the heavenlies with Christ and all that is His, I give to you. I have blessed you with every spiritual blessing. There is not a day where I will not be with you. I will provide your every need from now until the end of time. My grace is sufficient for you and My strength is perfected in your weakness. All I ask is that you believe. That you trust in me and feed on My faithfulness. I will not, will not, will not fail you. I will not, will not, will not, forsake you. Not ever. I cannot for You are mine and I ransomed My life so that you may live.

I bled for your forgiveness. I cast your sins behind you, removing them from you. As far as the east is from the west, that is how far your wrongdoings are from you. I look at you and see only Christ. You are clothed in My righteousness, clean in my sight, accepted in My family. There is nothing that you can do that will remove My love for you. I bore your sickness so that you could be healed. I became sin so that you could become righteous. I have prepared a home for you in heaven and here you will spend eternity in My presence. I will bless you. I will restore you. I will do the work.

Enter My rest, child, for it has all been done. It is finished. And nothing in heaven or earth can prevent, subdue or undo what I have done. My word cannot return to Me void. What I set to do is accomplished and complete. And I give it to you. Take it by faith, for it is yours and you are Christ's and Christ is mine.

You never need to fear again.

image source: freeimages.com/DeanSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment